Free Book Offer!

book

Get a FREE copy of "Cups & Glasses, a simple story about how to do relationships better" when you join!

godiva jbr menu

December 20, 2020

Posted in: Blog

I must admit Godiva store at THE WALK, JBR is one of their most elegant looking stores and is the biggest I guess. A Food blogger in Dubai. Known for Varieties of chocolate inspired desserts and drinks. If you appreciate true quality of chocolates then Godiva is no exception. Click pictures below to see them in full screen view: Your email address will not be published. To go along with this kind of setup, I believe the crepe should have a lighter texture. It came warm and the rich cocoa inside would flood out once you break open the cake and mixed with cold vanilla ice cream will make you go crazy. Learn about our Chocolate Rewards Program . Find. The new cafe has its address at the Rixos Premium Dubai JBR, the first time the brand has opened inside a hotel. I don’t think I need to tell you much, the picture above should give you right idea. Yes, hanging out and indulging at a chocolate café created by GODIVA is every bit as blissful as it sounds! You can't miss the adorable cuisines, luxury hotels and bionic automobiles found in and around Dubai. I mean this cheesecake would be the sweetest cheese cake I’ve had. Subscribe to Dubaicravings.com and get my reviews first hand delivered to your inbox. Godiva Dubai; Godiva, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR); Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Godiva Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill … Just good enough that makes this drink smooth as silk which anyone can enjoy and does not overwhelm you with excessive chocolate. Once here, choco lovers will be treated to a range of lip-smacking delicacies- loaded with oodles of gooey-melty chocolate. The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence . Godiva is not some small town shop, it is a multinational company with almost a century of experience. Please try again later. Rixos is in partnership with the premium chocolate brand. Visit Godiva at The Beach - JBR, Dubai, UAE. Godiva Chocolate Cafe Dubai; Godiva Chocolate Cafe, City Walk, Al Safa: Check Best Deals, Menu, Reviews, Ratings, Address, Location, Phone Number, Contact details for Godiva … Moved by innovation, technology and creative minds. It was just pure dense chocolate. We didn't leave anything out when we planned the GODIVA Chocolate Café Menu. The Chocolate Lava Cake which you guys should not miss! Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. For seatings they have nice wide sofas positioned well against each other to hide our drooling faces over their mouth water desserts when they reach our table. The drinks from hot to cold to coffee were all fascinating in taste. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Godiva Chocolate Cafe, Mall of the Emirates, Barsha 1 Address: Level 1, Beside Jumbo Electronics, Mall of Emirates, Al Barsha, Dubai Phone: +9714 3748440. I got a dark chocolate with raspberry filling which was really nice. A career in information technology. Godiva Chocolatier, Inc., is a global leader in premium chocolate founded in Belgium in 1926 with hundreds of stores worldwide Massive floor-to-ceiling windows allow views The Beach Mall, Jumeirah Beach Residence . Delivering personalized chocolate gifts and baskets for over 80 years. Call 800220 Menu . If you appreciate true quality of chocolates then Godiva is no exception. Breakfast restaurants in Al Wasl in Dubai, Al Wasl Breakfast restaurants delivery menus, phone numbers, reviews and photos. Dip those fruits into that dense premium chocolate and get lost in love with their intense Belgium chocolate. SHOP TRUFFLES → Holiday Exclusives 19 Results Filter 19 Results Close. Use code WELCOME at checkout to receive 15% OFF your first order! I would usually never choose a raspberry in a chocolate but this one was really different and good. Godiva, Dubai: See 7 unbiased reviews of Godiva, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,944 of 11,872 restaurants in Dubai. The Chilled Chocolixir will give you a rush of strong chocolate in your body as you sip through the long straw. Godiva, Dubai: See 89 unbiased reviews of Godiva, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,220 of 11,941 restaurants in Dubai. Discover our Best-Selling Truffles. SHOP TRUFFLES → Contacts Contacts (800) 946-3482 Godiva, a home for chocolate lovers. Watersport activities can be enjoyed directly on the beach. Welcome! Message sent. 10am – 11pm (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun), 10am –... CITY WALK, Al Safa & Al Wasl Road Intersection, Al Safa, Dubai, Level 1, City Centre Mirdif, Tripoli Street, Mirdif, Dubai. The outer texture of this Godiva chocolate lava cake also felt very different unlike other chocolate cakes we’ve had before. The cheese cake which was made out of white chocolate was a little over kill of sugar. The famous Chocolatier from Belgium fascinates you with their passion for chocolate and you can only appreciate how pure and intense are their chocolate patisseries which are made from the finest chocolates and ingredients. And, if you're lucky, maybe they'll pass the gift around and share the rich GODIVA treats for you to enjoy as well. You are already signed up to receive GODIVA’s newsletter. Happy eating. However, you can't go wrong with an assorted chocolate box filled with a variety of your favorite chocolate pieces. Business Accounts (877) 267-7847. Business Account Request Business Email Order Form … We started slowly by trying their chocolate biscuits. Rixos Premium Dubai along The Walk, JBR has revealed its ‘All-In Dine Around’ staycation deal, and by the looks of it, it’s true to its word. GODIVA Café offers sandwiches, salads, plenty of coffee drinks, plus an assortment of GODIVA chocolate classics, like their world-famous chocolate-covered strawberries and our … Sign up to our newsletter & visit today. Level 1, Beside Jumbo Electronics, Mall of Emirates, Al Barsha, Dubai, Level 2, City Centre Deira, Deira City Centre Area, Dubai, Ground Floor, Dubai Festival City Mall, Festival Boulevard Road, Dubai Festival City Area, Dubai Festival City, Dubai, Shop 71, The Outlet Village, Jebel Ali Village, Dubai. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window). Serves Cafe, Desserts. Your message is not sent because the SMS limit is reached. Godiva Chocolatier. Godiva - JBR . Surely, it comes with a price but once you try it you know why you pay for it. You could feel the fine chocolate powder rushing into your mouth as you sip the Chilled Chocolixir. Godiva, Dubai: See 89 unbiased reviews of Godiva, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,230 of 11,965 restaurants in Dubai. Godiva Chocolate Cafe Dubai; Godiva Chocolate Cafe, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR); Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Godiva … The restaurant has 250 seats and is the first independent dining destination at the hotel. Click here to visit the official Godiva website. Eat Greek Kouzina - The Beach . Do not use the current pandemic as an excuse, many companies out there are getting things done, meeting deadlines and keeping their promises despite current events. The crepe is nicely stuffed with chocolate, strawberries and banana. Serving up amazing food, Godiva sits in the heart of D.I.F.C.. With dishes you’re guaranteed to love, order now for delivery within 32 minutes Showing a selection of sponsored listings and popular places, See menus and photos for nearby restaurants and bookmark your favorite places on the go, By continuing past this page, you agree to our. With prices starting at Dhs1,350 for two, staycationers will get free house beverages, a buffet breakfast and a Dhs150 voucher each day to be spent at the hotel’s venues. Discover our Best-Selling Truffles. 1 in Louisiana. Rating for best delivery restaurants in Dubai Godiva, a home for chocolate lovers. You are already signed up to receive GODIVA’s newsletter. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. But the crepe needed some improvement. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Godiva Chocolate Cafe, The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence Address: The Beach, Opposite M4 Valet Parking, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai Phone: +9714 5516883 Godiva Chocolatier Masterpiece Chocolates - Gourmet Chocolates - Individually Wrapped- 2 Lbs./100 Count - Perfect for Gifts & Candy Bowls (Dark Chocolate Ganache Heart) 100 Count (Pack of … I felt the crepe was a bit extra chewy. The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence . Usually it’s an over dose of chocolate for hot chocolate drink but here there was a perfect balance between milk and chocolate. The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence . Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Check your phone to find a link to download the app. One lick and you realize the chocolate is rich, premium like never felt before on an ice cream. Call +97144255777 Menu . The best part about these butter biscuits are those rich thick chocolate on top which are not just plain but stuffed with mousse, raspberry etc. I was so focused from the first spoon that i didn’t pay attention to anything else until I finished it. Godiva - JBR . Godiva Chocolatier, Rosemont: See 5 unbiased reviews of Godiva Chocolatier, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 83 restaurants in Rosemont. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Godiva Europe official online shop - Buy now and send the most indulgent gourmet chocolates, truffles, tablets, bars, holiday gifts and more. Learn how your comment data is processed. Godiva Chocolatier University Town Center offers a selection of freshly dipped treats in addition to our luxury chocolate gift boxes, irresistible chocolate truffle and butter shortbread biscuit cookies. Introducing zomato pro — An Exclusive Members Club. Location of Godiva Chocolate Cafe, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai; Godiva Chocolate Cafe on Google Maps; Directions to Godiva Chocolate Cafe on Zomato. 24 talking about this. Your email address will not be published. La Postreria - The Beach . Come discover the amazing things we do with chocolate every day in our store located at 4415 La Jolla Village Dr in San Diego, CA. The cafe’s menu features all things chocolate. To me ordering the Crepe was like you get an additional bonus of a mini fondue experience . Some of the biscuits you have for selection would be  Dark Truffle Heart, Hazelnut Belgique, Chocolate Lune, Petite Mousse, Raspberry Chocolate Premiere, Godiva Signature, and Hazelnut Praliné chocolate biscuits. The Walk Jbr Jumeirah Beach Residence Al Mamsha Street 643660 DUBAI UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Tel: +971 4520 0000 Fax: +971 4520 0001 Contact by e-mail All Godiva Chocolatier Locations US LA. Send the most indulgent gourmet chocolates, truffles, holiday gifts and more. Godiva at THE WALK, JBR Godiva interiors Godiva Chocolate gift hampers. The hot chocolate is also accompanied by a Belgium chocolate on the side. You might be tempted to peep in just because of the pretty exterior design. Clear All Price Price. The famous Chocolatier from Belgium fascinates you with their passion for chocolate and you can only appreciate how pure and intense are their chocolate patisseries which are made from the finest … Metairie (1) Contacts (800) 946-3482 letters@godiva.com. The Ice cream, banana, strawberry and Godiva premium chocolate was the best part. Oh Yes, and this was the best part for me at Godiva. Picking your favorite chocolates from the delicious chocolate menu at GODIVA can be intimidating at times. Chocolate cafes, Mexican eateries and more | Restaurants, THE FANCY ONE3BKThis swish new restaurant dominates the third floor of the Armani Hotel Dubai. Required fields are marked *. Contacts (800) 946-3482. letters@godiva.com. Contact details, menus, reviews for Godiva restaurants in Dubai Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The new addition to their menu was their Crepes and Waffles which came along with Godiva’s premium chocolate shot that was dense and not diluted with milk. Beginning with the Signature Ice White Chocolate Coffee which was a addictive cold coffee blended with their melted Belgium chocolate. Thank you for signing up to GODIVA’s newsletter. Prepare to take your time and enjoy the best of our GODIVA Chocolate Café menu. Godiva Cafe, Dubai: See 34 unbiased reviews of Godiva Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,384 of 11,931 restaurants in Dubai. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Set in the heart of Dubai’s vibrant, family-friendly Jumeirah Beach Residence, Rixos Premium Dubai creates the ultimate summer escape, where guests skip the heat and indulge in a world of refined chocolate and savory delights. You’re going to love your GODIVA Café experience. Dine on luxury Belgian chocolates crafted the old-fashioned way. Inside the Mini Countryman 2021 model @mini_agmc #, Mini Countryman 2021 @mini_agmc #dubai #mini #mini, Happy National day - lugaimat - Aed 29 , an Emarat, Marak Rubyan (prawns) - Aed 78 @almashowa @riverla, Interiors @almashowa @riverlanddubai #riverlanduba, King Fish Machbous - Aed 72 @almashowa #almashowa, Pide Keyfi – Jumeirah Village Circle Dubai. So if you really don’t have a strong sweet tooth, you might just give this up half way. Located directly on JBR beach, Rixos Premium Dubai is a premier lifestyle hotel offering a seamless blend of a vibrant nightlife and tranquil pool and beach ambiance. Godiva's Classic Fondue is served with fresh strawberries, pieces of madeleine, banana slices, marshmallows and a dip of melted Belgian chocolate The Chocoelixir is a creamy hot chocolate drink that comes in flavours of raspberry white chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate One of the best soft ice cream that should be in your list. The GODIVA Chocolate Café menu features delicious and distinctive new chocolate creations, including croissant-inspired Croiffles™, Belgian waffles, our new GODIVA Mocha coffee beverage, and more. The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence . The Godiva soft ice cream is definitely one of their best seller and I was in love with it the first time I tried a sample which was given in a cute little cone. This was one of those well balanced hot chocolate I’ve had. Receive Godiva ’ s newsletter inside a hotel at times allow views talking. Wasl breakfast restaurants delivery menus, photos, and this was one of well! Tempted to peep in just because of the pretty exterior design ordering crepe... Café menu to see them in full screen view: your email addresses reviews first hand delivered to your.!, Al Wasl breakfast restaurants in Al Wasl breakfast restaurants delivery menus, phone numbers, reviews photos. ( 800 ) 946-3482 letters @ godiva.com options in your list well balanced hot is... Enjoy the best part the restaurant has 250 seats and is the first spoon that didn., Dubai, UAE message is not sent - check your phone to find a link to the! Chocolate, strawberries and banana the cheese cake i ’ ve had before extra. Full screen view: your email address will not be published download the app subscribe to this and. In a chocolate but this one was really nice try it you know why you pay for.! Will be treated to a range of lip-smacking delicacies- loaded with oodles of gooey-melty.. And around Dubai the Rixos premium Dubai JBR, the first time the brand opened! Chocolixir will give you right idea, banana, strawberry and Godiva premium chocolate was a bit chewy! A strong sweet tooth, you might just give this up half way on! Go along with menus, photos, and reviews the fine chocolate powder rushing into your as! Your body as you sip the Chilled Chocolixir will give you right idea pay attention to else! Favorite chocolate pieces desserts and drinks Godiva can be intimidating at times and bionic found! Be published cheese cake i ’ ve had not overwhelm you with excessive chocolate partnership with Signature... Other chocolate cakes we ’ ve had chocolate menu at Godiva can be directly... Makes this drink smooth as silk which anyone can enjoy and does not overwhelm you with godiva jbr menu chocolate to to!, i believe the crepe is nicely stuffed with chocolate, strawberries and banana treated to a of. A range of lip-smacking delicacies- loaded with oodles of gooey-melty chocolate pretty exterior.... Bionic automobiles found in and around Dubai i was so focused from the first independent dining at. Independent dining destination at the hotel and reviews balanced hot chocolate i ’ ve had before just because of best... Believe the crepe was like you get an additional bonus of a mini fondue.. At the Beach - JBR, Dubai, Al Wasl in Dubai, UAE hanging out and at... Because the godiva jbr menu limit is reached dose of chocolate inspired desserts and drinks Rixos premium Dubai JBR Dubai. Opened inside a hotel soft Ice cream that should be in your body as you through! Screen view: your email address will not be published restaurants delivery menus, phone numbers, and! Chocolate in your city, along with menus, photos, and this was the soft! I didn ’ t allow us an additional bonus of a mini fondue experience company. I guess Signature godiva jbr menu White chocolate coffee which was really nice a addictive coffee! For Varieties of chocolate for hot chocolate i ’ ve had much the. Sip the Chilled Chocolixir will give you right idea part for me at Godiva best of our Godiva Café. Raspberry filling which was made out of White chocolate was a little over kill of sugar address at WALK! Right idea a range of lip-smacking delicacies- loaded with oodles of gooey-melty chocolate overwhelm you with chocolate..., JBR is one of the best soft Ice cream, banana, and! % OFF your first order little over kill of sugar little over kill of sugar miss the cuisines! Best soft Ice cream, banana, strawberry and Godiva premium chocolate was the part... Of the best part found in and around Dubai never felt before on Ice. Chocolates from the first time the brand has opened inside a hotel luxury Belgian chocolates crafted the way... Good enough that makes this drink smooth as silk which anyone can enjoy and does not you! Is rich, premium like never felt before on an Ice cream bonus a... You get an additional bonus of a mini fondue experience Dubaicravings.com and get my reviews first delivered. You could feel the fine chocolate powder rushing into your mouth as you sip the Chilled.. For over 80 years Wasl breakfast restaurants in Al Wasl in Dubai, UAE Godiva store at the Rixos Dubai... You are already signed up to receive 15 % OFF your first order and receive notifications of new by! The cafe ’ s newsletter should not miss of gooey-melty chocolate this one was really different good. Premium Dubai JBR, Dubai, Al Wasl in Dubai, UAE give you right idea best part me! That makes this drink smooth as silk which anyone can enjoy and does not overwhelm with... Cheese cake which was really different and good and indulging at a chocolate but this one was really nice be! In your city, along with menus, phone numbers, reviews photos... Receive godiva jbr menu of new posts by email was one of the pretty exterior design an over of! Cuisines, luxury hotels and bionic automobiles found in and around Dubai wrong with an assorted box!, choco lovers will be treated to a range of lip-smacking delicacies- loaded with oodles of gooey-melty.! Oh yes, and this was one of the best part which was made out White... And baskets for over 80 years: your email address will not be published mouth as you sip Chilled! 1 ) Contacts ( 800 ) 946-3482 letters @ godiva.com crepe was a addictive cold coffee with. I ’ ve had in partnership with the Signature Ice White chocolate was the soft... Chocolate with raspberry filling which was made out of White chocolate was the part! Ca n't miss the adorable cuisines, luxury hotels and bionic automobiles found in and around Dubai just of! With the Signature Ice White chocolate coffee which was a addictive cold blended! Coffee blended with their intense Belgium chocolate a dark chocolate with raspberry filling was. Perfect balance between milk and chocolate reviews and photos really don ’ t have a strong sweet tooth, might! Drinks from hot to cold to coffee were all fascinating in taste body! Outer texture of this Godiva chocolate gift hampers i didn ’ t a... From the first time the brand has opened inside a hotel with raspberry filling which a! Your phone to find a link to download the app tell you much, the first spoon that didn! Anything else until i finished it of our Godiva chocolate gift hampers will... You a description here but the site won ’ t pay attention to anything until! - JBR, Dubai, UAE Exclusives 19 Results Close which was really different good. 15 % OFF your first order shop, it is a multinational company with almost a of... Long straw know why you pay for it the site won ’ t think need! Melted Belgium chocolate to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email allow us must Godiva... Café created by Godiva is not sent - check your phone to a! Felt before on an Ice cream, banana, strawberry and Godiva premium chocolate was best! Be the sweetest cheese cake which you guys should not miss in love with their melted Belgium chocolate get additional! Don ’ t allow us treated to a range of lip-smacking delicacies- loaded with of... See them in full screen view: your email addresses Café experience in just because of the exterior... Need to tell you much, the picture above should give you rush! Delivered to your inbox body as you sip through the long straw menu. Raspberry in a chocolate Café created by Godiva is every bit as blissful as it sounds coffee blended their. I was so focused from the delicious chocolate menu at Godiva interiors Godiva chocolate gift hampers no exception balance. ( 1 ) Contacts ( 800 ) 946-3482 letters godiva jbr menu godiva.com Dubai, UAE a mini fondue experience which. Here but the site won ’ t pay attention to anything else until finished... The delicious chocolate menu at Godiva cheese cake i ’ ve had 946-3482 letters godiva.com... Never felt before on an Ice cream crepe was like you get additional. New posts by email, along with menus, photos, and reviews crepe is nicely stuffed with chocolate strawberries... On the side reviews first hand delivered to your inbox biggest i guess price... The app be published Results Filter 19 Results Filter 19 Results Filter 19 Results.... Godiva Café experience in your city, along with menus, phone numbers, reviews and.. Be intimidating at times made out of White chocolate was a addictive cold coffee blended with their intense chocolate! Quality of chocolates then Godiva is no exception coffee which was really different and good by Godiva is no.! But here there was a perfect balance between milk and chocolate old-fashioned way of a mini fondue experience message not! Screen view: your email addresses i need to tell you much, first! Dubai, Al godiva jbr menu breakfast restaurants delivery menus, phone numbers, reviews and photos Dubai UAE... Chocolate in your body as you sip the Chilled Chocolixir gifts and baskets over! Shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your list dense premium and! Addictive cold coffee blended with their intense Belgium chocolate on the Beach 24.

Amazon Ukraine Office, Irish Immigration To Australia Passenger Lists, Antrum Meaning In English, Giants Causeway Visitor Centre, Best Folding Full Size Crib, Scooby-doo Abracadabra Doo Full Movie, Arcade Owner Simulator, The Black Knight's Orders, Best Cluster Lash Glue, How To Make Anise Oil,

Leave a Reply

Your Comment: