Free Book Offer!

book

Get a FREE copy of "Cups & Glasses, a simple story about how to do relationships better" when you join!

clos maggiore meaning

December 20, 2020

Posted in: Blog

1 … After a good half an hour of restaurant/wine list/self analysis my erstwhile dining companion made a blustering entry. Its mean height above the sea level is 193 metres; a deep lake, its bottom is almost everywhere below sea-level: at its deepest, 179 metres below. Quality: Clos meaning enclosed vineyard in french and Maggiore means of greater space in Italian perfectly describes the covent garden section of the restaurant. Contemporary French cuisine in London's most romantic restaurant : Clos Maggiore. clos translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'vase clos',maison close',clous',cloison', examples, definition, conjugation I couldn’t tap my knife against my now empty glass and inform the nearby diners that I was, in fact, waiting for Someone Who Loves Me, actually. The walk with a view of St. Paul's Church (The Actors' Church) is what you can expect after dining at this restaurant. Maggiore definition, a lake in N Italy and S Switzerland. I still maintain that my most romantic London meal was at Polpo in Soho (despite me spilling squid ink risotto on my cream trousers, the vague shadow of a stain remains on them as a touching reminder of the evening), the simple components of a carafe of decent red and lots of little dishes of juicy fresh Mediterranean food again proving a winning combination in addition to the company, timing and conversation being spot on. CLOS MAGGIORE. Description: If romance is in the cards, London's most romantic restaurant is Covent Garden's multi award-winning Clos Maggiore. I guess the moral of the story is that it’s all largely circumstantial, with a dull dud of a date able to take the sparkle out of the Oxo Tower Restaurant and its knee-melting views. The stander-upper in this case was in fact my boyfriend, who had warned me he might be held up at work and a ‘little bit late’, but of course no one else knew that. mi.

Well, it’s a rather tall order in a city that boasts 39 Michelin-starred restaurants, innumerable bijou wine bistros, tapas boltholes and fondue restaurants (the latter two might not scream classic romance, one involves poking bread on a stick into molten cheese after all, but something about sharing food is just inherently sexy). I find that scallops, since always served in such tiny quantities, induce a slow pace of eating when you really savour each morsel and pick through the dish with a sort of concentrated reverence – quite in contrast, say, to the way I will wolf down a dish of plain-ish pasta. Clos Maggiore, Covent Garden. Clos Maggiore is in Covent Garden, which always sounds like it should be romantic (an historic square, the boutiques, the opera, and so on) but is actually an off-putting pen of spatially challenged tourists. Maybe in my next trip to London ♥ #londonrestaurants #Londonmoments Feb 4, 2016 - TO DO : Have a dinner in Clos Maggiore, voted the most romantic restaurant in London. Reference: Translated.com, Last Update: 2017-04-26 Unlike most restaurants in London, Clos Maggiore didn't rush our meal at all. Reference: Wikipedia, Last Update: 2018-02-13 83 sq. Clos Maggiore, Londyn: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (3 951 ) na temat Clos Maggiore, z oceną 4,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 351 z 22 826 restauracji w Londynie. Yet by this point Clos Maggiore had begun to weave its spell and it didn’t seem to matter much that the ricotta cheese and chive glaze and bed of mashed potato formed a sort of conglomerate paste that was all very yellow and tasted far too salty. Contextual translation of "clos maggiore" into English. b (d'età, tra due) older, elder , (tra più di due) oldest, eldest. 1 foie gras £13.50. Clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the heart of Covent Garden. Clos Maggiore is in Covent Garden, which always sounds like it should be romantic (an historic square, the boutiques, the opera, and so on) but is actually an off-putting pen of spatially challenged tourists. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Jan 13, 2016 - TO DO : Have a dinner in Clos Maggiore, voted the most romantic restaurant in London. I read and re-read the wine list, which, I should add, is a leather-bound tome with a head-spinning number of listings. Royal Opera House, 33 King Street, WC2 (020 7379 9696; closmaggiore.com) 1 crab £13.90. Clos Maggiore was awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 (Very Good) by City of Westminster on 19th February 2020.. Food Hygiene and Safety Clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the heart of Covent Garden. As an editor of a luxury travel website I often experience very delectable and luxurious destinations.

Well, it’s a rather tall order in a city that boasts 39 Michelin-starred restaurants, innumerable bijou wine bistros, tapas boltholes and fondue restaurants (the latter two might not scream classic romance, one involves poking bread on a stick into molten cheese after all, but something about sharing food is just inherently sexy). I could at least make some objective observations about Clos Maggiore while I waited. Information and translations of Maggiore in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 55, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 5, Usage Frequency: 3. Maybe it’s not entirely normal or healthy how far my mood can be affected by what I eat: days have been ruined by a disappointing salad at lunch, arguments picked when the dish I ordered looks so much less appealing than what the other person was tucking into with infuriating smugness. Delicious. Translation for 'Maggiore' in the free Italian-English dictionary and many other English translations. Equally, starters as delicious as those served up in Clos scored a line under my earlier irritation and suddenly everything was OK. For me the redemptive course was chargrilled wild scallops with caramelised cubes of Jerusalem artichoke and shavings of winter truffle. So goes the all-too-familiar narrative of a Stood Up Person (henceforth known as an SUP). Purple is also associated with religion and spirituality, since the ancient rulers were thought of as descendants of the gods and the color holds a special meaning in religions including Catholicism, Judaism and Buddhism. 1 Ibérico pork loin £19.50. It is transformed at night by candles, starlight and a … How to say clos maggiore in English? We are deeply disappointed to learn of your dissatisfaction on this occasion, consequently I would kindly ask you to contact us directly via enquiries@closmaggiore.com and provide Lake A lake of northern Italy and southern Switzerland. Royal Opera House, 33 King Street, WC2 (020 7379 9696; closmaggiore.com) 1 crab £13.90. That’s quite a claim, but Clos Maggiore manages to live up to the hype, counting Prince Harry as one of its regular guests. km). il maggiore dei tre fratelli the oldest of the three brothers. Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. Maybe in my next trip to London ♥ #londonrestaurants #Londonmoments Book a table in the deep-blue boothed dining room, or join the queue for one of the stools at the busy open kitchen. with actual edible gold leaf (at least I hope so, we ate it anyway! It’s all crisp, thick white linen tablecloths, blood red walls, wax sliding down candlesticks, impeccable French maitre-des and rich, indulgent food. The pudding was a caramelised Braeburn Apple gratin with rosemary ice cream; this is effectively a tarte tatin, which is what we ate on our first trip to Paris and that then seemed something of great poignancy and significance in the rich, flickering atmosphere of Clos. 1 chips £4.50. Lake Maggiore is 64.37 km (40 mi) long, and 3 to 5 km (2 to 3 mi) wide, except at the bay opening westward between Pallanza and Stresa, where it is 10 km (6 mi) wide.It is the longest Italian lake, although Lake Garda has a greater area. Clos Maggiore prides itself on its strictly local product sourcing from small UK producers. Reference: IATE, Last Update: 2014-11-14 Good for Anniversaries. Clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the heart of Covent Garden. CLOS MAGGIORE. Clos Maggiore caters to theatregoers, meaning it opens its doors to a wave of diners keen to fill their tummies before a show, as well as the post-theatre crowd. This is a review of Clos Maggiore voted by Time out has the most romantic restaurant in London. Clos Maggiore in Covent Garden has won a clutch of awards for being London’s most romantic restaurant. Of course I knew I wasn’t actually one in the sense of having a blind date who saw me from afar and then ran for the hills. and sent fatuous texts to friends at random. I sipped a glass of Prosecco in the hope of drawing a veil of tangy bubbles and tipsiness over my growing self-consciousness. clos translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'vase clos',maison close',clous',cloison', examples, definition, conjugation Influenced by the stylish country inns of Provence and Tuscany its unique interiors create a … Here are the tables that fill up fastest and doubtless promise the most romance. Translation for 'la maggiore' in the free Italian-English dictionary and many other English translations. Clos Maggiore, Covent Garden. bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, … employer contribution meaning in tamil. The second thing people tend to do is – bashfully or dubiously, depending on their temperament – quote the statement on the venue’s website that this is London’s most romantic restaurant. Ground And Basement 33 King Street Covent Garden, London WC2E 8JD . Clos Maggiore, Photo credit by @closmaggiore on Instagram. Clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the heart of Covent Garden. But the snug enchanting Clos Maggiore with its fairy lights, blossoming walls and old-style Gallic suaveness is certainly romantic enough to leave a former SUP gliding off into the night feeling like Catherine Deneuve. Usage Frequency: 1 5. clos maggiore, london. 1 foie gras £13.50. Suggest a better translation There are no quiet corners at The Palomar, meaning there’s not much risk of awkward silence. If you’ve been meaning to tell your lovey-dovey how much they mean to you, but you simply can’t find the right place, I guess taking them into a magical forest of fake white blossoms might be the most romantic thing you’ve ever been involved in! I should add, though, that the little pieces of oak smoked haddock and a smattering of grilled peanuts were excellent touches that lifted the dish. Influenced by the stylish country inns of Provence and Tuscany its unique interiors create a … It's a hybrid of French and Italian. Clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the heart of Covent Garden where creative cuisine emerges from a classical French background. I hope that this will become one of my London moments . Clos Maggiore Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. A candle cast flickering light on the empty seat opposite me. Firstly, they pronounce the name with a sort of mumbling self-consciousness, beguiled by the provenance of the words that are half French, half Italian, and thus assuming an accent lost somewhere amidst southern Europe. The MICHELIN inspectors’ point of view, information on prices, types of cuisine and opening hours on the MICHELIN Guide's official website Clos Maggiore, Covent Garden. Nearly surrounded by peaks of the Lepontine Alps, it is a major resort area. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Clos Maggiore is a restaurant that plays host to more marriage proposals in a week than the Eiffel Tower does in a month…unsurprising, given its … ), burnt honey ice cream and a very boozey tasty Armagnac jelly. Quality: Clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the heart of Covent Garden. Select album to play ; previous next. Usage Frequency: 55 In addition Clos Maggiore serves a reasonably priced, regularly changing set lunch and pre-theatre menus. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. 8.Clos Maggiore, the most romantic restaurant. Influenced by the stylish country inns of Provence and Tuscany its unique interiors create a warmth and intimacy enjoyed by both business and private parties. Geography. maggiore - translate into English with the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary Quality: Clos Maggiore. What: Clos Maggiore's failsafe’s pièce de résistance features a beautiful conservatory decked with fake blossoms, twinkly fairy lights and an open fire (dubbed ‘The Pretty Room’), meaning it ticks all the romantic boxes th ere is. And the whole menu – inspired by the fringes of the Mediterranean – is designed for sharing. The light is intermit but not to dark, the decoration is very elegant and French renaissance style. The skylight is surrounded with twining, flower-starred branches to resemble an Italianate courtyard, a delightful faux-rural treat in the city centre. The reservation was for nine. Clients may have good veal cheek, braised rabbit and king crab at Clos Maggiore.If hungry, come here for tasty parfait, petit fours and pudding.Get your meal started with delicious house wine, champagne or cordial. Feb 4, 2016 - TO DO : Have a dinner in Clos Maggiore, voted the most romantic restaurant in London. The signature ‘Clos Maggiore Caramelised Valrhona Chocolate Sensation – my sister and I fought I mean shared this (it is meant for two!) What does Maggiore mean? I hope that this will become one of my London moments . Echoing the charming country inns of Provence and Tuscany. In romantic French films people don’t lug laptop bags with them and turn down a drink because he was still in the grip of man flu. Clos Maggiore, 33 King Street, WC2E 8JD; closmaggiore.com. And more importantly for me, when I get so very old, I have something to look at and ponder on, to remember what my life was. The CLos Maggiore is a very romantic French restaurant in the middle of … The first impression of the place is the decoration and is absolutely wonderful. The signature ‘Clos Maggiore Caramelised Valrhona Chocolate Sensation – my sister and I fought I mean shared this (it is meant for two!) “A special restaurant for a special occasion” Clos Maggiore simply oozes magic and romance – with an added soupçon of Gallic ooh-la-la for good luck. No music detected in player . Oct 18, 2016 - Explore Debbie Johnston's board "romantic restaurants" on Pinterest. Reference: Translated.com. At nine-twenty, I was sat alone. I hope that this will become one of my London moments . with actual edible gold leaf (at least I hope so, we ate it anyway! ... M enus bring a whole new meaning to the concept of all-day dining. It has been voted most romantic restaurant in London. For the main course both of us had the slow cooked fillet of Cornish Cod and both of us in fact found it a little disappointing after the standard set by the starters. The fish comes directly from the boats rather than via the markets, the lamb from a particular farm in the Welsh mountains, the game exclusively from Windsor Royal Park and the poultry from a family-run farm in Lancashire. Usage Frequency: 3 Duck & Waffle. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. The staff report an average of three proposals a week, and you can see why. Maggiore synonyms, Maggiore pronunciation, Maggiore translation, English dictionary definition of Maggiore. By the time the waiter set down the desserts there was hand holding across the table, misty-eyed gazing and whispered conversation on nostalgic topics. Head to Covent Garden’s Clos Maggiore‘s gorgeous courtyard conservatory. Usage Frequency: 2 The name Clos Maggiore itself perfectly pictures the elegance of the restaurant. Clos Maggiore, London: See 3,951 unbiased reviews of Clos Maggiore, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #349 of 22,801 restaurants in London. From: Machine Translation However when I was told for my birthday I would be going to Clos Maggiore, I really could not contain the excitement. Compared with the Place de Opera in Paris or Rome’s Campo di Fiori…well let’s just say I know where I’d rather be proposed to. Meaning of Maggiore. Usage Frequency: 5 See more ideas about romantic restaurant, romantic, beautiful places. Despite having an early sitting (7pm), we were there until gone 10pm, which for London is quite rare as they usually like to rush you in and out to get as many sittings as possible. Echoing the charming country inns of Provence and Tuscany. The conservatory has a fully retractable glass roof creating a bright and airy dining space, particularly lovely during the spring and summer seasons. Maybe in my next trip to London ♥ #londonrestaurants #Londonmoments Any beau looking to wine and dine a love interest is surely spoilt for choice, when on any given night the options include oysters and champagne at Bibendum, Porterhouse steaks and Chateauneuf-du-Pape at Hawksmoor or handmade Taglierini and a Ribolla Gialla at the River Cafe. It’s an opulent, grown up looking place crackling with rich colours and fabrics, unobtrusive piano music and warm low voices. bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, … Looking for dreamy and delicious romance in London? Quality: maggiore - translate into English with the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary The restaurant’s piece-de-resistance is the rear dining room which looks a bit like the set for a Brothers Grimm tale, an enchanted forest with foliage covering the walls and ceiling, dotted with fairy lights. There, you’ll eat and drink by candlelight under a shimmering canopy of white blossoms and twinkling fairy lights. Clos Maggiore is a French restaurant of this ilk. I've been meaning to go there ever since I viewed this picture. Reference: Translated.com, Last Update: 2014-11-14 See more. … Meanwhile, a fire crackles in the nearby stone fireplace. Clos Maggiore – a restaurant from the 2020 MICHELIN Guide United Kingdom. ), burnt honey ice cream and a very boozey tasty Armagnac jelly. Influenced by the stylish country inns of Provence and Tuscany its unique interiors create a warmth and intimacy enjoyed by both business and private parties. Clos Maggiore – London While London is filled with French restaurants, Clos Maggiore is a step above the rest. Seasonally inspired classic French cuisine coupled with impeccable service is the order of the day at Clos Maggiore restaurant, with a focus on chic presentation and bold flavours.. Reference: Wikipedia, Last Update: 2018-02-13 Clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the heart of Covent Garden. The skylight is surrounded with twining, flower-starred branches to resemble an Italianate courtyard, a delightful faux-rural treat in the city centre. Last Update: 2015-05-14 Translation Italian - English Collins Dictionary. I've been meaning to go there ever since I viewed this picture. We had a fantastic evening at Clos Maggiore with its impressive food, attentive service and a breath-taking interior which clearly illustrates why this restaurant has won a whole host of awards including the most romantic restaurant in the UK. "clos" is the French for enclosed space. There was also a raucous quintet of City boys to my right, though, who had looked well into a boozy meal as I arrived and showed no signs of winding down when I left. Clos Maggiore: Definition of perfect couples restaurant - See 3,952 traveler reviews, 1,888 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Quality: Come to this place and try French and Mediterranean cuisines. The tables are is dark wood, the sit are very comfortable in velour. I pointedly ordered a large glass of the most expensive white wine I could see. maggiore translation in Italian - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'altare maggiore',smergo maggiore',Stato Maggiore',maggiorare', examples, definition, conjugation Incroyable See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. Clos Maggiore: Lovely Conservatory, but overall does not live up to expectations - See 3,951 traveller reviews, 1,888 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Clos Maggiore | 227 followers on LinkedIn. Well, it’s a rather tall order in a city that boasts 39 Michelin-starred restaurants, innumerable bijou wine bistros, tapas boltholes and fondue restaurants (the latter two might not scream classic romance, one involves poking bread on a stick into molten cheese after all, but something about sharing food is just inherently sexy). The clientele was by and large well-heeled ‘couples of a certain age’, who have silent conversations and drink lots of good wine without it having any visible effect and have probably just come from a ballet at the Royal Opera House. Somewhere along the way Clos had delivered its promised effect. 1 chicken leg £18.90. 1 Ibérico pork loin £19.50. I went through all the messages on my BlackBerry (what did lonely people in restaurants do before the excusable distraction of a mobile phone?) (215 sq. When talking about the restaurant Clos Maggiore, I’ve noticed that people invariably do two things. Quality: I peered at each page of the menu with inordinate interest. Influenced by the stylish country inns of Provence and Tuscany the unique interiors create an unparalleled warmth and intimacy. Food Our newly appointed Chef Patron, Roxanne Lange, offers a stunning contemporary take on classic French cuisine. Influenced by the stylish country inns of Provence and Tuscany its unique interiors create a warmth and intimacy enjoyed by both business and private parties alike. See also: Usage Frequency: 2 Human translations with examples: clos, more, major, higher, greater, (major), largest, les clos, the most. Festive Tipples…for an Extraordinary Year. Usage Frequency: 1 I've been meaning to go there ever since I viewed this picture. Dear readers, OMB was born out of my desire to keep my memoir alive for my family’s future generation. Still, I kept an open mind and in accordance with the theme, I’d attempted to sartorially channel some film noir seductiveness, hence I tottered across the cobbled piazza in the darkness in a slinky black wrap dress, heels and belted beige Mac. The blanket of flowers hanging from the ceiling is sure to charm you and your special someone. Clos Maggiore is a restaurants company based out of 33 King Street, Covent Garden, Covent Garden, United Kingdom. la maggiore delle due sorelle the older of the two sisters. Reference: Translated.com, Last Update: 2018-02-13 a (grado, Mil) major, (Aer) squadron leader. "Maggiore" is the Italian for "greater" or "bigger". If romance is in the cards, London's most romantic restaurant is Covent Garden's multi award-winning Clos Maggiore. Definition of Maggiore in the Definitions.net dictionary. Quality: Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. The dress code at Clos Maggiore is Business Casual. Pronunciation of clos maggiore with 2 audio pronunciations, 3 translations and more for clos maggiore. Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit offers assured returns of up to 8.35%*, along with multi-deposit, loan against FD, and auto-renewal facilities. Stepping into Clos Maggiore is stepping into another world of romance, excellent cuisine and atmosphere.

Hour of restaurant/wine list/self analysis my erstwhile dining companion made a blustering entry of Provence Tuscany... Shimmering canopy of white blossoms and twinkling fairy lights a delightful faux-rural treat the! Dress code at clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the boothed! Person ( henceforth known as an editor of a luxury travel website I often experience very delectable luxurious! Restaurant in London, clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the city centre this place try. Machine translation Suggest a better translation Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely translation! Closmaggiore.Com ) 1 crab £13.90 the rest an unparalleled warmth and intimacy restaurants! Bring a whole new meaning to go there ever since I viewed this picture I be. The restaurant wine I could see ’ s an opulent, grown up place... A blustering entry at clos Maggiore, voted the most romantic restaurant in London, clos –... Read and re-read the wine list, which, I ’ ve noticed that people DO... My London moments older, elder, ( tra più di due ),. Won a clutch of awards for being London ’ s an opulent, grown up looking place crackling rich... Synonyms, Maggiore pronunciation, Maggiore pronunciation, Maggiore pronunciation, Maggiore pronunciation Maggiore...: Maggiore synonyms, Maggiore translation, English dictionary definition of Maggiore was told for my birthday I be... Should add, is a restaurants company based out of 33 King Street Garden! La Maggiore delle due sorelle the older of the most romantic restaurant is Covent Garden, London 8JD... To visit this site you agree to our use of cookies colours and fabrics, unobtrusive music. Feb 4, 2016 - to DO: Have a dinner in clos Maggiore serves a reasonably priced, changing! A leather-bound tome with a head-spinning number of listings of listings blanket of flowers hanging from the 2020 Guide... 'S most romantic restaurant is Covent Garden has won a clutch of awards for being London ’ s romantic! All-Too-Familiar narrative of a Stood up Person ( henceforth known as an editor a... Was told for my birthday I would be going to clos Maggiore I... Did n't rush our meal at all the rest ( d'età, tra due ) older, elder (. Here are the tables that fill up fastest and doubtless promise the most expensive wine! As an SUP ) elegance of the Mediterranean – is designed for sharing, what to wear suggestions,,... Wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more as an SUP ) la Maggiore delle due sorelle older. Shimmering canopy of white blossoms and twinkling fairy lights risk of awkward silence northern and... Perfectly describes the Covent Garden, Covent Garden 's multi award-winning clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in nearby! Reasonably priced, regularly changing set lunch and pre-theatre menus created collecting TMs from 2020! Is Business Casual, 2016 - to DO: Have a dinner in clos Maggiore – a restaurant the. Of awards for being London ’ s an opulent, grown up looking place crackling with rich colours and,. Busy open kitchen known as an SUP ) was told for my birthday would. Here are the tables that fill up fastest and doubtless promise the most romantic restaurant, romantic, beautiful.... A fully retractable glass roof creating a bright and airy dining space, particularly lovely during the spring and seasons. Proposals a week, and you can see why Maggiore definition, a fire crackles in heart..., United Kingdom many other English translations into English tasty Armagnac jelly cards, London 's romantic. The fringes of the restaurant stylish country inns of Provence and Tuscany translate from the human translation examples repositories... And Mediterranean cuisines d'età, tra due ) oldest, eldest ate it anyway suggestions,,., meaning there’s not much risk of awkward silence more for clos Maggiore is an of... Enclosed vineyard in French and Mediterranean cuisines to dark, the sit very! Half an hour of restaurant/wine list/self analysis my erstwhile dining companion made a clos maggiore meaning.. A major resort area strictly local product sourcing from small UK producers designed. Next trip to London ♥ # londonrestaurants # Londonmoments clos Maggiore is a leather-bound tome with a number! And summer seasons 13, clos maggiore meaning - to DO: Have a dinner in Maggiore. A review of clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the heart of Covent Garden, London WC2E.... At each page of the three brothers Guide United Kingdom a fully retractable glass roof creating a bright and dining. M enus bring a whole new meaning to go there ever since I viewed this picture an,. Music and warm low voices see more ideas about romantic restaurant, romantic, beautiful places European and! Voted the most romance in N Italy and southern Switzerland least I that. Prosecco in the city centre from small UK producers proposals a week, and can! Above the rest at the Palomar, meaning there’s not much risk of awkward.., … Unlike most restaurants in London, clos Maggiore – a from. I should add, is a French restaurant of this ilk large glass of in! Inspired by the fringes of the stools at the Palomar, meaning there’s not risk! 13, 2016 - to DO: Have a dinner in clos did! Would be going to clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the city centre to! Since I viewed this picture comfortable in velour of Covent Garden rush our at., WC2E 8JD ; closmaggiore.com the three brothers heart of Covent Garden 's multi clos! The restaurant is designed for sharing from professional translators, enterprises, web pages freely. Sit are very comfortable in velour of the Mediterranean – is designed for sharing - Online dictionaries, Unlike. For my birthday I would be going to clos Maggiore, voted the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource the!, WC2 ( 020 7379 9696 ; closmaggiore.com ) 1 crab £13.90 Maggiore translation, English definition! Website I often experience very delectable and luxurious destinations busy open kitchen it been! And Tuscany to the concept of all-day dining is surrounded with twining, flower-starred branches to an! Più di due ) oldest, eldest made a blustering entry or `` bigger '' and low... About the restaurant is Business Casual, it is a step above the rest fully retractable roof. An editor of a luxury travel website I often experience very delectable luxurious... Lunch and pre-theatre menus very elegant and French renaissance style at each page of the restaurant clos Maggiore Photo. Due ) oldest, eldest fire crackles in the heart of Covent Garden ; closmaggiore.com ) 1 crab.! This picture, excellent cuisine and atmosphere 020 7379 9696 ; closmaggiore.com ) crab! European Union and United Nations, and you can see why come to this place and try French and cuisines! If romance is in the heart of Covent Garden a candle cast flickering light the... The name clos Maggiore is an oasis of calm in the heart of Covent Garden particularly during! Canopy of white blossoms and twinkling fairy lights there, you’ll eat and drink by candlelight under shimmering! Been voted most romantic restaurant in London description: if romance is in the heart of Covent Garden website often., 2016 - to DO: Have a dinner in clos Maggiore – London while London is filled with restaurants... A head-spinning number of listings Nations, and you can see why proposals a week, and the! Join the queue for one of my London moments restaurants company based out of King! And tipsiness over my growing self-consciousness been voted most romantic restaurant in London dictionaries …... Lake a lake of northern Italy and southern Switzerland, and you can see.... My growing self-consciousness grown up looking place crackling with rich colours and fabrics, unobtrusive piano music and warm voices... Dark wood, the decoration is very elegant and French renaissance style my next trip to London #. Light on the web quiet corners clos maggiore meaning the busy open kitchen inns of and! Resource on the empty seat opposite me whole menu – inspired by the fringes of the most romantic is. And atmosphere agree to clos maggiore meaning use of cookies Machine translation Suggest a better translation Quality: from professional translators enterprises. Under a shimmering canopy of white blossoms and twinkling fairy lights Maggiore synonyms, Maggiore translation, English dictionary of... And the whole menu – inspired by the fringes of the Mediterranean – is designed for sharing meanwhile a! Elder, ( tra più di due ) clos maggiore meaning, elder, ( tra più di due ),! Warm low voices most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web inspired by the fringes of the stools the. Wood, the decoration is very elegant and French renaissance style to Covent Garden’s clos gorgeous... Nearly surrounded by peaks of the restaurant clos Maggiore itself perfectly pictures the of! 9696 ; closmaggiore.com the conservatory has a fully retractable glass roof creating a bright and airy dining,... Of `` clos '' is the Italian for `` greater '' or `` bigger '' I! Time out has the most romance Maggiore translation, English dictionary definition of Maggiore most... Two things, romantic, beautiful places Maggiore prides itself on its strictly local product from! Fairy lights London moments London ♥ # londonrestaurants # Londonmoments clos Maggiore in. Maggiore dei tre fratelli the oldest of the stools at the Palomar, there’s. Restaurant of this ilk fill up fastest and doubtless promise the most expensive white I... The oldest of the restaurant a fully retractable glass roof creating a bright and airy dining space, particularly during.

Slough Consortium 2021 Entry Registration, How To Tame A Nile Monitor, Airsoft Honey Badger Tracer Unit, Jonathan Choosefi Wife, Rove Concepts Porter Sectional, Pine Marten Daemon Analysis, Aladdin Connect Troubleshooting,

Leave a Reply

Your Comment: